I can't believe it's been months since my last blog entry! What on earth happened to time?
So now I'm on the dole, spending 2 hours 4 days a week at some silly program that has me practically staring at a computer screen visiting my favorite forums and doing nothing! Nothing but wasting my time that is...
I've realized I'm better off pursuing another career than hotel receptionist so secretary will be my next go! Since Denmark elected a new government (things are yet to be settled by the politicians) they promised us hopeless young people they'd start working on giving us a lot more placements so I hope my vote was worth it!
Being unemployed really isn't my game. I have a lot of sympathy for other people who are, even those who pretends to like it. You see this is making me feel worthless eventhough I really couldn't do more than I already am unlike some people but it's all about luck.
The diet didn't really work out for me, but now I've agreed with myself that as soon as I have moved out of my mum's place I'll start it! You see I'm a comfort eater and with my current situation you can imagine!
But I'm gonna stop typing now, you see my aunt had her shoulder operated on and needed me to do a 'bit' of gardening for her yesterday... by a bit I mean an all day backbreaking lot of gardening and my body is still sore and so are the blisters on the inside of my poor hand! But anything for fam'ly eh? and of course she gave me dinner and handed me a tip for a winter coat... I actually don't have a winter coat; the closest is a long, gothic woolen coat that despite being an atrocious size won't close in the chest because I was dumb enough to order it in UniSex... Yay looking forward to freezing to death this winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment