Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today My Life Could Change Forever...

Hello there!

Today I spent calling various hotels and while I didn't have much luck at finding one that had any practical training windows open as of now I actually had fun... Did you know most of them have the same female voice greeting you? and often she says exactly the same thing, in just the voice you'd expect when you call a place like the Hilton... Then after a while you finally get hold of your hopefully future collegues and you almost forget what to ask and you can't even pronounce Receptionist... I should have known, NEVER start a career you can't pronounce! Anyway some hotels did seem to want me, so lets see about that!

You know how some people say that today is the first day in the rest of your life? That was literally how I felt when I woke up... but it only takes so many 'Oh I'm sorry we just hired someone' or 'You wanna talk to a Receptionist?? I don't understand you' No, Duh, I want to BE a Receptionist... Anyways Tomorrow when I have a clear brain I'll update my Resumé and I'm gonna get myself one of them jobs...

I don't want pity but I actually only have enough money to pay next months rent and that's it, my account is officially empty so, yeah... Why didn't anyone tell me it'd be so tough getting started with this? I should get lipo suction and start on becomming a Flight Attendant right away... Oh no wait... I can't afford lipo suction either...

On the bright side I uploaded 2 pictures of my cats to icanhascheezburger.com and I'm anticipating them to turn up soon!

Oh, and the library has FREE MOVIES! so a Phantom Lady can always take care of her primal needs, right?

Now all I need is to find some lace so I can try out a new nail art design and possibly blog about that!


The Phantom Lady signs out now, and thanks you for reading her first Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment